The User warrants that the User Content comply with this Agreement and any laws, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights. The User agrees that the User Content will be processed by BoomBit in accordance with its policies.BoomBit has the right to monitor, record or store the User’s interactions with the Services, BoomBit or other players while the User is using the Services (including without limitation communications through in-game text or video chat). BoomBit may also edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Content.However, BoomBit shall not be liable for any User Content; the only subject liable for the User Content is the User. The User uses the Services for the User’s own risk. BoomBit shall not be responsible in particular for monitoring the User’s content or conduct. Notwithstanding with BoomBit’s other remedies set forth in this Agreement or by law, the User shall compensate to BoomBit any damages deriving from the User Content, including but not limited to these arising of other User’s compensation, decisions of court, government or other suitable authorities.License to User ContentUser hereby grants BoomBit an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense and assign to a third party) to the User Content. The said license entitles BoomBit to use the User Content for any purpose, including marketing and promotion of the Service on all fields of exploitation known at the time of authorization, in particular on the following:
- any recording and reproduction (including the insertion into the computer or other device memory), production of copies, by any technique, including printing, reprographic, magnetic, mechanical, optical, electronic or other, by analogue or digital technique, in any system or format; on any media, including audio or video media, paper or similar, photosensitive, magnetic, optical, discs, memory bones, computer media and other storage media and memory;
- any transactions with the User Content’s original and copies made in accordance with point 1 – placing them on the market, renting, lending;
- any other distribution, including:
- any broadcasting and rebroadcasting, including by means of a wired or wireless vision or sound, by land stations, via satellite, cable, telecommunications or multimedia systems or other transmission systems (including simulcasting or webcasting), in an uncoded manner or coded, in an open or closed circuit, in any technique (including analog or digital), system or format, with or without the possibility of recording, including text, multimedia, Internet, telephone or telecommunications services;
- any public access to the User Content in such a way that everyone can access it in a place and time of their choice, including the introduction of User Content to IT networks, in particular to the intranet and the Internet, to make the User Content available in such networks, as well as through stations terrestrial, via satellite, cable, telecommunications or multimedia networks, databases, servers or other devices and systems, including third parties, in an open or closed circuit, in any technique, system or format, with or without the possibility of recording on a medium, also within the services mentioned in letter “a”;
- any public performance, display, exhibition,
and in relation to User Content computer program layer also in the following fields of use:
- permanent or temporary duplication of the software in whole or in part, by any means and in any form;
- distribution, including lending or rental of software or a copy thereof.
BoomBit may therefore in particular copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, manufacture, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way, the User Content and all modified works and works which derive from the User Content
User hereby waives or undertakes not to perform any rights of attribution and/or any moral rights the User may have in the User Content, regardless of whether the User Content is altered or changed in any manner unless it is prohibited by applicable law.
BoomBit does not claim any ownership rights in the User Content and nothing in this Agreement is intended to restrict any rights that the User may have to use and exploit the User Content.